Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring is Here





Finally spring has come but apparently not for long. This week it is going to maybe snow a bit. For now we are all embracing it. So now everyone goes outside and goes on there bike plays soccer whatever and you see tons of people you know it's crazy. Also when I went to the convenience store to get the newspaper instead of getting a piece of gum or something like I normally do I got a root beer (my fav) and on my way back I just this is amazing (not the drink the vife) and I don't know why.

1 comment:

  1. I love root beer to its my fav. sounds kool kinda lik one of thoes old stories you read with kids playing in the street and your walking down the road and every one says hello to you. also here its sssooo windy and cold.
    -Kath(sorry my aim wasent workin just no so i am anonymous)

    ReplyDelete